The Association for Affirmation of Culture, ASK , is a non-governmental, non-partisan and non-profit association, which has been working for more than nine years on affirmation of culture and youth in society, creative and professional advancement of young people, environmental protection and promotion of altruism and humanitarian work.
Over 1,000 young people have gone through our programs, while with the help of our campaigns and online education we have reached over 10,000 young people – all with the help of our donors, sponsors and volunteers. Through our biggest humanitarian action, You are also Santa Claus , we have donated more than 5,000 New Year’s packages in the last nine years, to children and young people from the most endangered categories of our society.
If you want to be part of the ASK community, and help us change the world together, you can do so in the following ways:
With each donation, you support the work of our organization, the development of our programs and humanitarian activities.
By helping us you enable:
- young people from Serbia to develop their capacities as well as additional and free non-formal education
- the opportunity for young people to become active members of society and participate in the development of their local communities
- the fight for a healthier living environment, ie environmental protection
- various types of assistance for children from vulnerable categories
Any donation or any kind of help is welcome and we will continue to strive to justify the trust shown. You can support us:
- by donation to our account: 160 – 427553 – 48 (purpose of payment “Donation” with payment code 188 or 288)
- by donating items for New Year’s packages (from October to December, contact us for delivery)
- by providing professional “pro bono” services that will help develop the organization and / or our programs
- in another way that you agree with us
Every year we carry out a large number of projects and actions in which you can always get involved. We want to give an opportunity to everyone who shares our values and is ready to help us unselfishly.
You can send your biography to [email protected], and we will contact you at the first opportunity.
Regardless of whether you support us with donations or volunteering, or even just follow our work through social networks – THANK YOU! Any help is always welcome, because together we can do more.